What Is An Intrapreneur?
Intrapreneur is a newer concept. It describes entrepreneurial minded people within organizations. It is becoming well understood how important intrapreneurs are to a successful company.
- An intrapreneur is highly self-motivated, proactive and action-oriented person who is comfortable with taking the initiative, even within the boundaries of an organization, in pursuit of an innovative product or service.
- An intrapreneur hears an idea and it grows within their mind. They desire to figure out how to make it work.
- An intrapreneur does their work in a way that shows the organization they are someone it can’t afford to lose.
- An intrapreneur is the one who is constantly driving to make the next thing happen.
- An intrapreneur understands the financial drivers that allow the organization to succeed and are able to support it, not fight it.
- An intrapreneur isn't afraid to change course, nor do they fear failure.
- An intrapreneur is driven by their inner confidence and courage.
- An intrapreneur is the reason for every business's success.
- An intrapreneur is someone within a company that takes risks in an effort to solve a given problem.
- An intrapreneur desires meaning, creativity and autonomy when working & want their own projects to develop as they help their companies grow.